Friday, March 26, 2010

A reason

I have been married for (nearly) 8 years. Bridal Shower not an option. I have had three beautiful daughters and am not pregnant, nor planning on being pregnant. Baby Shower not an option. My birthday is not until September. Too long to wait. I want to have this party NOW - please help me find a reason.

(images from Nonpareil Magazine)

The team at Nonpareil have created this heavenly dessert buffet for body and bath . . . . Cupcake bath bombs, Pink Lemonade and Cherry Pop handmade soaps, sweet little tins of coconut lip balm. Oh and that colour palette of watermelon and teal. The best bit - it's all downloadable and comes with recipes for creating all the lotions and potions! Be still my beating heart.
This is just one of the gorgeous features in this inspiring online mag sprinkled with DIY delights and serious style for celebrating - our definite new favourite and one you won't want to miss.

5 comments:

Kit Chase said...

The best reason of all to have a pary: Just Because.

What a fantastic looking display, I think I'll have a Just Because party too! :)

Unknown said...

sooo beyond cute!

A Blissful Nest said...

Love the color combo. How great that they give you everything for your shin dig!!!

heidikeiko said...

Have a spa party!!

heidikeiko said...

Have a spa party with your girlfriends!